PROJECT COORDINATOR/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Highly innovative and adaptable leader, with solid training and education in digital media and business administration. Skilled in supporting, moving team projects and collaborating with team members. Able to build and motivate unified teams and projects, to drive successful product life cycles and to coordinate integrated marketing and operational initiatives. Excel within deadline-driven environments by solving problems, not being afraid of making decisions, and communicating thoroughly. Capacity to implement continuous operational improvements and nurture positive relationships to promote team growth.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Google G-Suite/MS Office Suite
- Mac OS/Windows
MBA | San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
*Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society – Top 20% of the class
BFA, Digital Arts Emphasis | Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
BE, Computer Engineering | King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology, Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
GEORGE P. JOHNSON EXPERIENCE MARKETING | DREAMFORCE ’18
San Francisco, CA, 2018
Traffic Manager – Graphics Production (Freelance)
Manage a high quality, high volume, and fast-paced 2D graphic production of the entire Dreamforce ’18 Conference (One of the world’s biggest user conferences). Transform the area of the conference, in San Francisco, into a national park for a week. Assign work to a team of graphic designers. Take on the role of the point manager to coordinate with clients, producers, and vendors, to get the projects moving along the pipelines, and to meet the requirements and deadlines.
- Managed a busy team of graphic designers, successfully solved any problems, and praised by team leads to always “be on top of everything” and “get things done.”
- Learned the Graphic Management Tool (GMT) and know it inside out in a short period of time. Became a lead for the GMT software advocacy and assisted in writing of the handbook for the GMT for next year event.
- Successfully fulfilled high demand and high volume graphics needs.
GLOBAL TRADE LOGISTICS
San Bruno, CA, 2010-Present
Project Manager and Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Schedule and manage projects and timelines, from start to finish. Direct a high volume of print projects to support custom label printing for each client. Monitor delivery of nutritional supplement labels according to client specifications. Evaluate customer requests, supervise teams, and ensure compliance with quality standards. Analyze operational processes and determine solutions to optimize time and efficiency, while conserving supplies and controlled production budget. Design engaging product catalogs, brochures, and in-house marketing materials.
- Introduced valuable quality control printing processes and validated final nutritional supplement
- Expeditiously learned and mastered new software and new technologies and mentored team members.
- Created and implemented a new filing and price list organization system, which didn’t exist
DATA TECH SYSTEMS
San Francisco, CA, 2004-2018
Senior Marketing Coordinator / Designer – Marketing Media
Support the Marketing Director and CTO by scheduling projects, managing PR budgets, organizing team meetings, coordinating with Social Media and Public Relations teams to complete projects. Demonstrate a high level of creativity and leadership while managing team members. Develop online and print marketing collateral, such as social media content, posters, direct mail, and promotional emails for individual product lines. Analyze and optimize internal processes. Learn and use new technologies to improve processes and mentor team members.
- Managed project calendars and schedule facilities and
- Mentored and helped to train team members and got them up to speed for new
- Reduced production processing time by 20% and realized continuous improvements by developing highly efficient project workflows.
- Selected to be in many unique pilot programs and successfully launched them.
- Recognized for consistency in creating versatile graphic designs for a broad range of
- Spearheaded conducive email marketing campaigns, from start to finish, that drove online sales and increased company
- Mastered in communicating with a diverse array of team members and job functions.
Graphic Designer, DATA TECH SYSTEMS, 2004 – 2007
After Effects Artist/ Premier Editor, ADAMS DIGITAL MEDIA, 2004
Motion Graphic Artist/ DVD Interface Design Assistant/ IT Manager, PANOPOLY PICTURES,
2003 – 2004